Visa Services Pattaya NON O visa pattaya
We are very experienced in obtaining visa in Pattaya for our clients. We assist in the process every step of the way and handle all paperwork and liaise with Thai immigration so you don’t have to show up in person at all. Our ‘one-stop’ service is something our clients value greatly.
Non O Immigrant Visa for Thailand may be granted to applicants who meet one of the following requirements:
- Applicants who are legally married to a Thai citizen
- Dependents of a foreigner currently working or studying full-time in Thailand
- Volunteers or applicants who work for a non-governmental organization
Required documents for NON IMMIGRATION O Visa
- An application form TM.7
- A copy of an original passport or substitute document.
- One 4 x 6 cm photo.
- Marriage certificate or its equivalents.
- Birth certificate (if any) and current original medical certificate (30-50 baht at any Thai clinic).
- Evidence to identify that the supporter or the person being supported has Thai nationality or has residence in Thailand.
- If an applicant is the supporter, he/she must submit financial evidence, proof of employment, a work permit and tax receipts. Applying for an extension for foreigners who support or are being supported by a spouse with Thai nationality or who has residence in Thailand.
Extension of stay for Non Immigrant O visa
NON Immigration O Visa can be extended for a maximum one year at a time in Thailand provided the financial quota is met (for supporters of Thai national) and/or the mandatory documents i.e. employer information and work permit (for non-Thai dependents of non immigrant visa holders) are in place.
Just supply us with all of the above and we will take care of it for you. You can hand the required documentation into our office in Pattaya.
The price for Non Immigration O Visa for Thailand
|NON ”O” Visa (Starting from)||7,000|
Make a Appointment for Visa
OTHER VISA SERVICES
IMMIGRATION PRICE LIST