Residence Certificate Pattaya Thai residence certificate

There are some procedures in Thailand such as obtaining a Thai driving licence which require you to present a residence certificate to prove your address.

A residence certificate is an official one page document that states you are living in Thailand. It formally recognizes your current home address (permanently or semi-permanently), whether it be a house, apartment, or long-term stay at guesthouse or hotel. It’s a necessary document if you want to buy a vehicle in Thailand, get a Thai driver’s license, and sign up for a Thai bank account. Any place that will request a proof of where you live. Embassies can also require that document to show that you live in Thailand.

To prove your residence in Pattaya you will need a house registration. If you do not have a house registration you will need to apply for a Proof of Residence Certificate for each occasion that you need to provide proof.

Residence Certificate Pattaya/Jomtien Immigration

To get a residence certificate in Pattaya, Thailand, you’ll need to visit the immigration office where you’ve submitted your most recent 90-day reporting. You’ll need to bring the following documents:

  • Two passport-sized photos (4 cm x 6 cm)
  • Original PassportOriginal
  • Proof of Address – Rental Contract or Yellow Tabian Baan and a signed photocopy

You should sign all copies in blue ink across the image, not on a blank part of the document. If you sign a blank part of the document someone could cut away your signature and use the rest of the document elsewhere.

We can help you to get a Residence Certificate in Pattaya .  A residence certificate can be used for many purposes, including:.

Just supply us with all of the above and we will take care of it for you. You can also visit us at our company located in Pattaya. Click here for our location on Google Maps

Make a Appointment for Residence Certificate Pattaya

1 Step 1

As mentioned earlier, it’s crucial to check with the local authorities or district office in Pattaya for any specific requirements or variations in the process. Additionally, if you are a foreigner residing in Pattaya, you may need to provide additional documentation, such as a valid visa or work permit, depending on your immigration status. Always ensure that you have the most up-to-date and accurate information by consulting with the local authorities.


Thai Residence Certificate Pattaya


whatsapp line facebook email phone

Share information about this service