Visa Services Pattaya

Visa Services Pattaya Visa Agent Pattaya Immigration Services pattaya

We are a professional Immigration and Visa agency with many years of experience. We help foreigners who want to live legally in Thailand, either in the short or long term, to obtain a Thai visa . Our Company Visa Services include legal assistance in obtaining any Visa in Pattaya Thailand, Guardian Visa ,Marriage Visa , Education Visa , Retirement Visa ,  NON B Visa ,  Investment Visa , Work Permit, Thailand Permanent Residence Visa.

Our Visa Services - Immigration Services Pattaya


The guardian visa is intended for parents of Thai children studying in Thailand, as well as the parent(s) or legal guardian of a foreign child studying there. A minor in Thai law is an individual who is 20 years of age or younger. If a foreign parent is providing financial assistance for their Thai child, the visa is valid for a year and can be extended beyond that. The parent’s guardian visa for her minor kid studying in Thailand will be determined by the length of the child’s studies or the validity of the child’s student visa services pattaya


Applying for a one-year Non-immigrant visa “O” (based on marriage) is possible if you are lawfully married to a Thai national. This type of visa is sometimes mislabeled a “marriage visa,” but in reality it is a “extension of stay based on marriage.” A simple ceremonial marriage in a temple or a “common law” marriage is not recognized by the Thai government or family courts, making an official marriage registration necessary to be eligible for this kind of visa services pattaya


An education visa is granted to foreign nationals so they can enroll in recognized language schools in Thailand and primarily study Thai language or other related courses. For international students who want to study in Pattaya, Thailand, there is an education visa. This visa must be applied for by a student outside of the nation. Normally, it is good for ninety days. Students on an education visa are required to study for at least 15 hours every week, or 180 hours during the course of the 90-day visa.


A retirement visa is granted to candidates who want to live in Pattaya for a minimum of one year and who are fifty years of age or older. A retirement visa (also known as a “O-A” long-stay visa) does not grant its holder the ability to work in any capacity. As far as everyone is aware, there is no such thing as a retirement visa. Actually, it is a non-immigrant O visa that has been granted a one-year extension due to retirement. Having said that, we shall refer to it as a retirement visa for the purposes of this discussion since that is how it is typically called!


With its pleasant people and low stress (but efficient) approach to problem resolution and task completion, Thailand, and more specifically Pattaya, may be one of the most enjoyable places in the world to work. A foreign national requiring a NON-B Visa must apply for a work permit in order to lawfully work in Thailand. A work permit is a legal document that lists the position, present employment, job description, and Thai company that a foreigner is employed by. It also acts as authorization for foreigners to work in Thailand in certain occupations.


The Non-Immigrant IM Visa (investment visa in Pattaya) can be applied for by foreigners that have invested an amount of at least 10M THB in Pattaya for Thailand. The government introduced this visa (again) to attract foreign investment in the country. This was previously done in 1997 to compensate for the poor economic situation during the Asian Financial Crisis (at the time, the ceiling of the investment amounted to 3M THB). Foreigners that currently live in Thailand with this visa can still renew it every year, but since October 2006, no other (old) investment visa can be issued.

Our staff of immigration consultants is here to assist you if you have any questions. You can contact us, and we'll respond to you as soon as we can with advice on which visa would be ideal for you. We provide a FREE consultation during which we can go over your alternatives and thoroughly assess your circumstances.

Our aim is to provide you the finest options and an honest assessment of your immigration options. We are able to provide advice and assistance regarding the paperwork and requirements needed to acquire a legal visa to remain in the Kingdom. Just supply us with all of the above and we will take care of it for you. You can also visit us at our company located in Pattaya. Click here for our location on Google Maps


whatsapp line facebook email phone

Share information about this service