Ed Visa or Student Visa in Pattaya

The Education Visa is for foreign students, who wish to study in Pattaya Thailand. A student must apply for this visa outside of the country. It is normally valid for 90 days. Education visa students will study a minimum of 15 hours per week (or 180 hours during the 90-day visa period).

An student visa in Pattaya Thailand is issued to allow the foreigner the opportunity to mainly study the Thai language or take up other similar courses at an accredited language school in Thailand.

Our Company offer a range of ED Visa services. Learn Thai or the English Language with an Education Visa in Thailand, have fun meeting people and obtain a new skill with a Visa for 1 year. Due to the shortage of long stay visas available for foreigners under the age of 50 years and not working or married to a Thai National the ed visa is deemed as a perfect way of learning a new language and also spending time in Thailand. We can enroll you at a reputable language school where you can learn Thai or English following the official government courses. Other options also available, please contact us.

When you have and Education Visa you are required to stay in Thailand, if you would like to leave Thailand in this period, you are required to get a Re entry Visa, you can choose single or multiple re-entries.

Procedure For Student Visa

To start the process of obtaining an education visa you must first visit a school that is registered by the Thai Ministry of education, you must choose the course you wish to attend and then pay the fees required by the school.

The school will or should know the correct documents you require to start the process and help you obtain your first 3 month Non Immigrant education visa.

The ed visa can only be obtained from a Thai consulate outside of Thailand normally from a neighboring Country like Laos or Cambodia.

Please complete the form on this page and give us some details so we can let you know which type of Education Visa / ED Visa is best for you.


The price for Ed Visa / Student Visa in Pattaya

Ed Visa / Student Visa
13.000 thb
Re-Entry Multiple
5.000 thb
2.000 thb

Make a Appointment for Ed Visa / Student Visa

    Current Visa Status

    Do you have a Ed Visa / Student Visa
    Are you renewing a Ed Visa / Student Visa
    New application, i dont have a Ed Visa / Student Visa

    Please complete the form and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss in detail or you can came into our office in Pattaya.



    Immigration DepartmentPrice/thb
    NON B Visa (Non Immigrant Visa In Thai Immigration)23,000
    1 Year Business-Visa7,000
    Retirement Visa & Renew Retirement Visa (Starting from)7,000
    NON O Visa (Starting from)7,000
    Marriage Visa (Starting from)7,000
    Education Visa / Student Visa / ED Visa (Starting from)13,000
    Continue Tourist Visa for 30 Days ( Only for TR hold a 60-day visa into the country)3,500
    Continue Of Staying Longer than 90 Days500
    Re-Entry Multiple5,000
    Re-Entry Single2,000
    Residence Certificate1,000
    Apply Travelling Abroad-Visa Fee (Excluding Visa Fee) 15,000
    Renew Passport ( Only English and Iceland) only Service fee not include Passport application fee 5,000
    Visa Translation Services
    English Document Translation
    400-500 thb
    France Document Translation
    1000 thb
    Bench Warrant Translation


    whatsapp line facebook email

    / Tags: , , , ,

    Share the Post